PLAN7 House of Watts
PLAN7 House of Watts will kick up around October. Please contact Dave Harward for any questions. returns for another winter season.
This customized, 22 week program will provide a level of training that will help you reach optimal fitness on and off the bike.
Classes are structured for 2x/week. But we want to make it easy for you to come to House of Watts classes, so you have the option to CREATE the schedule that works best for your life. Not only can you reserve your training times on any day, morning/lunch/evening, but we are also offering PLAN7 yoga, core strength and stretching classes! So you can mix and match classes that fit your goals and personal schedule. Drop-In classes are available of a first come, first serve basis for those that may not want to commit to the full season (but we promise, after a few classes, you'll be hooked!).
House of Watts is proud to provide top of the line equipment from CompuTrainer and PerfPro Studio. You will work out at your functional threshold power (FTP) numbers, which are more than likely to improve throughout the program. Also, on top of the SLC location, we have a brand new studio in Draper that will allow twice the space, classes, and training as last year.
Special House of Watts Programs
Cyclocross specific classes are offered at the Salt Lake house on Tuesdays/Thursdays at 7:00am. These start BEFORE the regular schedule on September 20th to get the base work in before CX season starts. There is limited space in this class so call soon!
Also new this year, High School House of Watts! Specifically formatted for adolescent athletes as an ater-school program. Discounted pricing for juniors, 9th-12th grade, anyone form any school is invited. Classes available on weekdays at 4pm at the Draper and SLC locations. Get your High School teams in for the best training they can get in a safe and structured format.
And don't forget we offer amazing Yoga, core strengthening, and stretching classes at the SLC and Draper Houses. Join the incredible Anne Marie Gardiner for Yoga and our nutrition coach/pilates expert Breanne Nalder for core strength/stretching classes. These are all geared to meet the needs of endurance athletes in a non-intimidating environment. Adding balance to your training can be the missing link to being a complete athlete, so come get on the mat with us! Drop-in classes, punch passes, and private lessons are all available. Contact Breanne with any questions or specific needs.
Go to the App Store and download the Plan 7 Endurance Coaching App so you can stay updated on the latest House of Watts and Core Class schedule, Group Ride information and specials on coaching, bike fitting and nutrition offerings. It's going to be a great time... Braap!!!
This is the ultimate indoor training program for all levels. You will use your own bike on a lab quality CompuTrainer in a small group setting. The House of Watts program is a periodized training program with focused workouts based on your Functional Threshold Power (FTP). Dave Harward, PLAN7 Endurance Coaching and House of Watts founder and a USA Cycling Level 1 Certified Coach, will be designing all classes. Make it your most productive off-season ever at the House of Watts.
- Train in zones based on your Functional Threshold Power (FTP). FTP testing at intervals throughout the session.
- Power analysis of your workouts to determine your progress through the program.
- A training schedule in Training Peaks for the days you are not at House of Watts to ensure your winter program is super dialed.
- Core strength, stretch, and Yoga classes offered in conjunction with cycling classes. A great yin to the yang!
- Holiday Schedule - closed November 23-27 for Thanksgiving. December 24/25 and Dec 31/Jan 1 for New Years Holidays.
- OPEN Dec 26-30th!!! Classes will run normal schedule so you can still train between the parties :)
House of Watts Pricing
- 1 Day per week - $475
- 2 Days per week - $890
- 3 Days per week - $1250
- 4 Days per week - $1625
- 5 Days per week - $2000
Drop-In classes: For use at any location at any time there is open space. Reserve your spot using the app or online.
- Single Class - $28 (House of Watts Members: $20)
- 10 Class Pass - $250 (House of Watts Members: $180)
Yoga & Core Classes
- Regular Drop in Class: $20 (House of Watts Members: $18)
- 10 class punch passes: $175 (House of Watts Members: $150)
- Private Sessions (1 hr): $75
- Group sessions up to 5 people $100 - Set up your own time and group of your favorite people